22 March 2011

woot! woot!

Okeh! Enough being sulky! :P
Aku ni tak abis2 post pasal benda yg meleret la. Yang sedih la. Yang itu la. Yang ini la..
Cam tak bersyukur je.. ish ish..

so!
Yesterday was the day to remember. For me that is..
We got our salary review/adjustment/emplacement letter! wooppydidoo~
whereby we are informed of our salary increment(or not), bonus(or not) & our new job level/pangkat(or not)..

You guys must be curious how much i got.
(i maybe delusional thinking that anyone would even be bothered to read this blog. but who cares!)
Gile ape?
Wont be telling la!
Nanti tibe2 some thug bace blog aku, pastu tau how much i got pastu nak kidnap aku.
Tak ke susah nanti aku nk merasa shopping pakai duit bonus tuh?!
hahahahahaha.. Ok, takde maknenye..
Sape la nk kidnap aku? Lagipun ade ke thug2 nak surf internet & do bloghopping? O.o
I doubt it.

Anyhoo.
The only thing that im gonna say is that..
I'm thankful. I am. Now. Haha.

I say now kan? Coz yesterday i wasn't.
At first i was being sulky, feeling down & dissapointed
(mind you, i dont act that way in front of my colleagues PLEASE. on the inside people! inside! :P)
BUT!
After telling my perants & sister. The looks on their faces are..
(well not my sister la, shes in philippines! twitter sudeyh~)
Priceless.

And those faces reminded me to be thankful. And now I am.
I have to start thinking like this again:

Someone is enduiring even a harder life right now.
and AT LEAST i have a job.
AT LEAST i have a job that gives stable income & bonuses once a year.
AT LEAST i have a family who loves me & supports me.
Duit boleh cari. Tapi family kite ni satuuu je.
*emo plak*

I'm not saying that you cant complain. tsk!
I do that ALL the timeeee!
But, just always remember that you also have something to be thankful off & thats even better.

Yes?


Cheers! ;)

No comments: